Malwarebytes is an “AV replacement.” It is not an AV. It does not incorporate the same old engine for file-infectors and other malware that you find in a typical AV or Internet security suite, the large and inefficient library of signatures, or the bloatware features which are becoming more prevalent.
You don’t need to pay for a traditional AV anymore! At Malwarebytes, we have always approached things differently and, as many people know based on their own positive experience with Malwarebytes finding and remediating malware that gets past AVs, we know a thing or two about zero-day malware and their infection tactics. We have always believed that no one product can do it all, and the free AV that comes with modern operating systems, in conjunction with Malwarebytes is all you will ever need.
In today’s modern threat world, bad guys have learned how to evade AV protection, making it more important than ever before to be able to disrupt attacks in as many different stages of the attack chain as possible. Malwarebytes 3, layered with the AV (which is the default mode) or as your stand-alone defense, is the most effective approach against modern threats. And if all else fails, you need the best remediation technology available.
Malwarebytes 3 has been engineered to provide the most effective layered approach of prevention, detection and remediation technologies:
- Application hardening, to make them more resilient against attacks.
- Anti-exploit technology, to shield applications from vulnerability exploits (currently one of the top infection vectors).
- Application Behavior Enforcement, an advanced and signature-less technology which prevents common infection vectors (e.g. web & email based social engineering).
- Anti-ransomware, a signature-less technology designed for frictionless mass market adoption after a huge beta process.
- Revamped Anti-Malware and Web Blocking engines, offering more aggressive detection techniques with tighter False Positive controls to allow us.
- Hardened and modular architecture design, allowing seamless integration of new detection and protection technologies in the future.
- Highly effective as always in malware remediation, an often overlooked part of the protection stack.
- Ability to run as primary protection (no AV) or secondary protection (alongside existing AV).
- Engineered to be our next corporate endpoint client, providing major improvements to our endpoint management capabilities and new enterprise-focused offerings
- Last but not least, our Research Team has been growing and adapting lately, with notable additions to the lineup from JRT and AdwCleaner, our new aggressive stance against PUPs, as well as new R&D technologies which we will be unveiling shortly.
Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64-bit)*
Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)*
Active Internet connection
800MHz CPU or faster, with SSE2 technology
2048 MB (64-bit OS), 1024 MB (32-bit OS, except 512 MB for Windows XP)
250 MB of free hard disk space
1024×768 or higher screen resolution
Download Malwarebytes for TRIAL 14 Days here: MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium – Overview of all functions:
What will be included in the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium digital goods package:
– Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium original product key
– Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium genuine full installer link
– 1 Year warranty
Once we receive your order, normally within 24 hours or less you will get Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium via email. For weekend orders, the standard email delivery timeframes is within 72 hours or less after payment. Upon making purchase, you agree to the T&C of my estore.